Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day Off

Today I took a break from shoveling.  Yesterday I started getting into my danger zones and instead of pitching or deciding I was looking.  I knew then it was time to quit for the day.  I did get two more small bags and a box of stuff together and while I was out today I took them to a Goodwill.   Spread the love, LOL.

I bought two totes, the last two totes I am going to buy.  If I want more totes I am going to have to empty one from now on.  These two are to separate my art supplies and stationery supplies.  Then when I am done I will go through and give away or sell what I know I am not going to use like that resin casting kit for jewelry.  I love it but I am never going to do it.  Or at least now now.  Let someone else have it.

I probably won't get much done tomorrow either as I don't do well with husband home.  Oh well, Tuesday is another day (I work Monday and that is enough for one day).  We will see though.  Even God took a day off, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment